In this series we detail the new capabilities in ShadeTree’s Incite2 product Fall 2010 release.
Incite2 helps salespeople make more calls and have better conversations – increasing sales results.
Feature Spotlight – Who to Call Dashboard
Incite2’s new dashboard provides a huge productivity breakthrough for salesforce.com users that make phone calls to prospects.
- Simplified, single page world-view of the salesforce.com database for salespeople:
- Includes events, activities, campaign leads
- Personalized workspace for each rep to organize all calling activities:
- Quickly access the newest (unread) leads
- Review leads from each campaign
- Drill down into current lead status – called, voicemails, conversations, skipped
- Simple selection to build call queues
- Lead pipeline detailing current lead status
- Calling performance management – displays calls against goal (today, yesterday, this week, last week)
These new capabilities enable sales reps to:
- Visually interact with their entire lead pipeline – to better manage work efforts and results
- Prioritize phone calls by most important – removing confusion about who to call
- Reduce time creating and managing lists
- Simplify the entire calling process
- Choose the entry point – activity, events, new leads, campaigns or pipeline stage – and begin calling
- Get easier access to campaign leads and status – enabling more thorough, timely processing of campaign leads