In this series we detail the new capabilities in ShadeTree’s Incite2 product Fall 2010 release.
Incite2 helps salespeople make more calls and have better conversations – increasing sales results.
Feature Spotlight – Interactive List Views / Call Queue
Interactive list views / calling queues are now part of the Incite2 application’s single screen window. Incite2 now:
- Provides the most flexibility of any salesforce.com plug-in for creating and using calling lists/queues
- Decreases the time required to assemble call lists/queues
List Creation Flexibility
Create call lists from multiple salesforce.com objects. Using Incite2’s single screen interface for salesforce.com, users can create lists from:
- Campaign members
List Viewing Flexibility
Using Incite 2’s new ‘split’ window, users have the ability to:
- Visually interact with an entire list
- Randomly choose the lead or contact to view into the Incite2 detail view
- Collapse the list for a full screen detail view of Incite2
- Mirror salespeoples’ natural work habits:
- Reducing time creating and using lists
- Simplifying the entire calling process
ShadeTree’s Incite2 simplifies salesforce.com and helps salespeople save up to 2 hours per day vs. using standard salesforce.com. ShadeTree’s Incite2 provides a huge productivity breakthrough for salesforce.com users that make phone calls to prospects.